TheSafetyMasterTM offers a Safety Culture Transformation Survey that helps our clients in identifying their strengths and weaknesses in terms of safety. The parameters used to measure preparedness and risk mitigation includes important aspects such as disaster preparedness, pre-emptive checks, measuring perception of employees regarding the safety culture. Safety Culture Survey is the fastest way to learn how well the employee’s perceiveand understand the seriousness of safety preparedness.
Originally developed in 1991 by Steve Roberts and Dr Scott Geller, the survey parameters used to assess the Safety Culture was recently revised in 2010. These survey parameters include a wide range of safety-related issues such as:
• Support from Management for Safety
• Support from peers for safety
• Suggestions and concerns regarding safety
• Rewards and recognition
• Personal responsibility
• Safety audits
• Safety inspections
• Safety discipline
• Safety rules, procedures and regulations
• Reporting an incident and analysing causes
• Preparedness after an incident
• Safety meetings and committees
• Safety Training
• Miscellaneous factors
TheSafetymaster’s safety culture transformation survey can be used by itself or in conjunction with other tools like safety training, work place safety, process safety management, expert safety, legal essentials, and emergency response system etc. The Safety Culture Transformation Survey can identify if the client company is doing well and is there any need to improve upon so as to achieve a “Total Safety Culture”.
TSM’s Safety Culture Transformation Survey provides brilliant insight into the prevalent safety culture in your company. There are three ways in which the Survey Administration can be implemented:
1. Hard copy survey forms to be filled in by employees and management. (We recommend group survey format where employee sit together and fill the form)
2. By using hand held polling device
3. Online survey filled by employees
Call Now us at tel:+91-7665231743 or write us firstname.lastname@example.org! Visit our site www.thesafetymaster.com for more information or call to know more about us or book an appointment with our team.