The Oil and Gas, Engineering/EPC, petrochemical or Project Management Industry is the most important Sector in India or globally from safety hazard or risks point of view and requires technical safety assistance at best. Knowledge of national and international standards related to process safety and firefighting like NFPA, OISD,IEC, API, IS, BS, IP, ISA, CCPS is key into handling HSE Technical Management. The industry, employing the largest skilled labor force in the country has accounted for lots of occupational injuries and fatalities resulting from process accidents and the cost of accidents are very expensive. Some of past and recent examples are Bhopal Gas, BP Texas Refinery, etc. Unfortunately, it is also the most vulnerable segment of organized Labor force being exposed to health hazards and high-risk environment. Explosive atmospheres study, HAZOP, HAZID, Embrittlement protection layout, Fire and Gas detection layout, QRA, Fire and Safety equipment layout, Escape Route layout, Acoustic induced vibration, Noise study, Safety Reviews, HSE Plans etc are very important engineering HSE Technical Studies that needs qualified attention in Safety and Environment Aspects.
Past data analysis of accident in petrochemical O&G Industry-Source IOGP 2019 report
Our Services that can help Oil and Gas, Chemical or Petrochemical sector are following
- Providing end to end Project Management Consultancy (HSE)
- Writing Safety/HSE manuals
- Preparing Project related Safety/Fire/HSE checklists or Reports
- Detailed Design Safety Studies like Explosive atmospheres study, HAZOP, HAZID, Embrittlement protection layout, Fire and Gas detection layout, QRA, Fire and Safety equipment layout, Escape Route layout, Acoustic induced vibration, Noise study, Safety Reviews, HSE Plans
- Setting up operating process safety management system and benchmarking
- Check on methods of Contractor selection and their safety management
- Online Technical HSE Trainings
- Supplying personal protective equipment
- Propagation, Implementation and monitoring of all laws and regulation Policy
- Training and practical guidance for Internal & External work
- Strategic planning to achieve the highest level of the safety standard for coming years, analysis of past accidental reports and deployment of all the necessary elements to work safely
- Inspection and verification of each & every element of Technical and HSE Management at the worksite e.g. Safety equipment, human intelligence and credibility, proper training, uncontrolled elements etc.
- Construction Safety Management
- Pre Startup Safety Review
Health and safety is one of the most important considerations you should take before any construction project gets underway. You should always make sure that all aspects of health and safety have been considered before you step foot on the construction site. Health and safety in construction are particularly important because the industry is prone to hazardous situations and can be dangerous at times. Our practical and professional approach helps Organizations to understand the Safety Norms and stick to them entirely. Thus, saving Penalties, Fines and Legal Hassles.