Process Safety Management
In highly hazardous chemical production units wherein working with chemicals and other hazardous energies is commonplace; catastrophic hazards are pronounced and the risk of injury and health complications to the business and workers engaged in the production sector are substantially increased. Every chemical manufacturing unit has a process for manufacture, storage, handling, transport of highly hazardous chemicals and TheSafetyMaster™ is committed to the take care of Process Safety Management and Operational Risks Management on behalf of various clients.
The overwhelming goals of our Process Safety Management Audit are to ensure process safety at production units through PSM System. The aim is to minimize occupational risks and hazards for production floor workers by means of...
- Identifying and correcting deficiencies in any Process Safety Management System
- Effective Emergency Response Creation and Implementation
- Mechanical Integrity Evaluation and Quality Assurance at a Contractor Level
- Final Analysis of Process Equipment prior to first time use
- Hazard Analysis and subsequent Corrective Measures
We carry out these Process Safety Management Auditsas per OSHA 1910.119 or CCPS guidelines or Our own standards and on-site inspections by TheSafetyMasterNational International experts.
Contact us To enhance your Process Safety Management Audit program and to guarantee the wellbeing of your production unit workers and prevent/mitigate catastrophic incidents by closure of audit actions.