Escape Evacuation and Rescue Analysis
Escape Evacuation and Rescue Analysis can be applied to all credible accidents and this provides the highest level of structure within the study. Typical accident scenarios for the offshore industry include: explosions, jet fires, pool fires, toxic gas dispersion, ship-platform collision etc This study includes-
- Detection of an incident and communication of the emergency.
- Access to muster areas
- Mustering and the command and control of the emergency
- Egress from muster points to the evacuation points
- Evacuation, leaving the installation by the preferred means of disembarkation
- Escape, if the evacuation points are inaccessible other means of leaving the installation are used
- Rescue and subsequent recovery, where personnel are brought to a place of safety.