Process Hazards Analysis
PHA studies are the foundation of process safety and chemical process risk management program. A PHA formulates a list of catastrophic chemical process hazards and generic hazardous situations by considering the following process characteristics.
- Raw materials, intermediate and final products and their reactivity
- Operating environment
- Operational activities (testing, maintenance, etc.)
- Plant equipment
- Interfaces among system components
- Facility layout
Through TheSafetyMaster™ expert PHA studies, our client can focus on
- Know your risk beyond process hazards
- Analysis of potential causes and consequences of fires, explosions and releases of toxic Chemicals
- Analyze and manage business risks
- Qualitative ranking of hazardous situations
Contact us for inquiry on Process Hazards Analysis Services.